Monday, September 22, 2008

One of those days turned GREAT!

Somedays as a Mom of Three kids, ages 3 and under, I feel like pulling my hair out (Or their hair). And today started out like that, Cameron woke me up at 5:30 for a feeding and decided to stay wake for a while I finally got him to sleep about 6:15 and as I set him down so I can try to go back to sleep; I heard Ethan wake up and start crying, which woke up Ben since they share a room. Both boys were cranky all morning, crying and fighting over everything. Then we planned to go to the Zoo and getting ready went slower and seemed more fustrating to accomplish. Then the zoo got canceled because of bad weather, Which was kinda hard to console your kids once they are excited. I'm not sure if the fustration was just my mood since I didn't get to go back to sleep or if the boys were also cranky because they were up slightly earlier than normal. Anyways things didn't turn out like I would have liked this morning and the kids were getting into all kinds of mischeif while I was holding and nursing Cameron. Ethan started crying tons and refused to be happy unless I held him. Which lead to Ethan falling asleep in one arm while Cameron nursed and fell asleep on the other arm.
Don't ask me how I got this picture I'm not sure I could explain the manovering I had to do inorder to set down Cameron, grab the camera and take a picture without waking up Ethan. Anyways after nap time, we were all happier and I had one of those overwhelming moments of gratitude and love for my children! I was touched and my eyes started to water. I was able to get another picture that just melt my heart as both Ben and Ethan climbed on to the couch to kiss their brother.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachael said...

That is too precious! I love your boys they are just cute!! sorry about the sleep issues and cranky boys but I know your pain except the 3 kids part!! Love ya!

mamagee said...

What a beautiful picture of the boys. Isn't it amazing that all is forgiven when the little darlings fall asleep and look like pure angels? You are such a great mom!!
Favorite Aunt Linda