Thursday, January 29, 2009

11:15p.m. You'll never see this again...

As a New Years resolution I decided I would get control of my house and get it clean.
I started this 31 Step program from the "Fly Lady" http://www.flylady.net/
I personally decided to take it one step at a time instead of one step a day.
So when I feel I have a grasp on the current steps I will add more.

Well the last step I am trying to master is a "15 min declutter"
You set a timmer and pick a messy area and only spend 15 min and walk away.

The Fly Lady suggests putting two of these declutter times into your daily routine at first until your house is no longer cluttery. So for about the last 5 days I have spent my two times a day 15 min declutter and this is what you get....

Now mind you this is our playroom and it takes the boys about 30 sec to mess it up again!

But I felt so proud to have it organized I had to take a picture!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay Adams said...

it looks so beautimous!

Claudine said...

Way to go, it looks great!!!

Lady Raine said...

Wow! You've been tagged.