Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What we've been up to

Well it has been a long while since I have blogged, probably the main reason is i recieved the facebook virus and it has taken me this long to get everything re-installed and ready to go.

I guess you can say we've been busy having a BALL

So the first Main big event was Scott and Shanley's wedding! We are so happy to see them married! And we are all excited to have Shanley as an addition to our family!

While Eveyone was in town we went to the Discovery Gateway downtown

where the kids can Fly a Helocopter


Do some rock climbing...





Or some Horse back riding!

We Loved to have Kim in town and can't wait for a few weeks from now when she comes back for the open house and James' Baptism













Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mamagee said...

Glad you are back on the blog. I love seeing pictures of your darling kids. I too, am so grateful for Scott's wedding. I love getting together with the extended family - and I am so happy for the two of them.
Love, Favorite Aunt Linda