Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ben Birthday

Ben's Birthday was no day at the Beach..Wait!...yes it was...
A FUN DAY AT THE BEACH!

For Ben's Birthday he really wanted the
RING-AROUND-THE ROSIE
cake with Dora Deigo and boots.
He loves DORA!


I also made DORA, DIEGO and JAGUAR Cupcakes for his kid party

We gave Ben an ELMO potty book to help promote more potty time activities. For turning 4 he is so ALMOST there of being completely potty trained.

He had a really fun party with lots of family near by.

Ben Also got there really cute woody and Buzz Pj's and of course he shared with ETHAN!
Arn't they just so cute!

There are moments when I still don't believe how big my baby is... Ben was my first baby and it is weird to think he is now 4 years old.

This pic has an interesting story. So I was up in the middle of the night for the last couple nights before this photo and i decided that I would nap while the baby was napping. I put Ben and Ethan in the front room with the tv on and some activites and next I know it I was wakened up with the noise of my kids playing happily from the other room and I realized it was actually Cameron's room I could hear the noise in and I opened the door to see this... ALL 3 boys in the crib playing happily!!! Some how Ben and Ethan climbed in!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mamagee said...

Darling, darling pictures of your adorable kids. I especially loved the one of the three boys in the crib. What good buddies they are!!
Love, Favorite Aunt Linda

LudvigsonFamily said...

I just love the three boys playing in the crib! I love it when my three boys play in the crib together to. It makes Lance laugh out of control and it melts my heart! Gotta love the life of a mom with 3 boys!!