Thursday, July 23, 2009

Month of July-(I guess some of June too)

Cameron is Walking!!!


Cameron is now walking, He started walking with the walker back in June and by middle of July we was walking Full on...
We went to the Parade in Herriman.
Which was a first for Ethan and Cameron and Ben was too young to remember.
They Loved getting the candy so much that we hit another parade the next weekend 4th of July. Which they were able to see Uncle Brian who performed with the Salt Lake Community Collage Marching Band!!
We also got to go to Matt's Summer Social for work. It was alot of fun with a bounce place, Balloon Animals. (a Pink Poodle and a Big Yellow BANANA)
They had face painting, bubbles, color books, balls and dinner!
The Boys also got a taste of two sets of fireworks. Herriman days and 4th of July. fireworks no longer have any excitement to me, so now I get to enjoy it through my kids!
We Aslo celebrated 2 Birthdays! My moms and Brother Daniel!

My boys and I also have been just having fun at home doing everyday things. Like gardening, vacuuming, playing on the swing set ect...

1 comment:

mamagee said...

I'm so glad to know you are alive and well. Things in Nauvoo are great. Thanks for sharing part of your summer!!
Love, Favorite Aunt Linda