Monday, June 08, 2009

2 weeks....phew.....

We've had the weirdest 2 weeks. It started with Ben having a stomic bug and strep throat...



Then Matt ended up with hives and strep throat,
and then cameron had high fevers and strep too...


Meanwhile Ethan still remained happy and healthy... then once the weekend hit, Ethan and I finally started showing symtoms of fevers and strep also. By monday Ethan than moved from strep to joining Ben with a second batch of the stomic bug.




By Tuesday the kids woke up wanting to play and be normal. They tried so hard to have a normal day but by afternoon all the kids had crashed for long 3 hour naps..Yeah for me!!!


Then by Friday, we went to Kearn High School Graduation, to see my brother Daniel graduate from highschool! (Congrates)

It was a crazy 2 weeks and just this weekend Cameron surprised me..He learned to Crawl so now he is everywhere and into everything.

He is becoming such a big boy... Hates everything baby and loves everything big boy..Especially BIG COOKIES!!!

1 comment:

mamagee said...

I'm so sorry you went through such a rough two weeks. Hope everyone is healthy and well and that you are enjoying every minute of this wonderful summer. I don't know about you but I am done with the rain. HOpe your home was dry and didn't have any problems.
Love, Favorite Aunt Linda