Thursday, February 12, 2009

What We've Been Up To Lately...

We went to the Draper Temple open house.It was alot of fun!!! We went with one of my best friends and her family she has two kids my kids age (Ben and Cameron).
My favorite part was to watch Ben pull out the pamphlet,
and as we walked into each room on the pamphlet
he would say "check" and do a pretend check mark, to mark off the fact that we saw that room.

The next set of pictures is my attempt to play with hair gel!
I was doing my fly lady cleaning and I was organizing my bathroom
and found this hair sculpting stuff I havn't used in like forever
so I gave the boys Hair-Dos


Happy 50th Lloyd and Boyd!
My Dad and his twin turned the big 50!!!
It was a blast with gag gifts, games, family. food and fun!!!

The last thing occupying my life is food training the baby. We are making sure he'll take bottles and he just started baby food. Matt and I are attempting a valentines date and we need him to be easily feed and taken care of.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hey Charlotte, I found your blog. You can click on my name and connect to my blog to give me the website we were talking about last night. Can't wait for GNO. I'll see you soon
Janet

Fackrell Fam said...

Charly, do you have a bug figure on one of your cricut cartriges? Thanks,
Andrea