Thursday, March 27, 2008

Guess What We Are Having?!?

Three Amigos


The Chipmunks

The Bee Gee's

The police

The Blue Man group
Huey, Louie, and Dewey
Three Tenors
The Marx's Brothers
Three Stooges



So I am the biggest copy-cat in more than one way...
I seem to copy my cousin Angela alot,
She got Pregnant with Jovin and months later I get pregnant with Ben,
Then I get pregnant with Ethan and she gets Pregnant with Mayor.
And now she is pregnant with baby boy number 3 and SO ARE WE!!!!
This is the way she announced she was having a 3rd boy so I am copying!!!
(They say copying is the biggest form of flattery!!!)


8 comments:

Claudine said...

Congrats - I guess Erin is right once again! :) And just think of how much money you're saving on baby clothes! I'm happy for you guys, that's great!

Unknown said...

Phew, for a moment there I thought you might be having triplets! :) Congratulations, guys!

Angela Killpack said...

Another boy... yea! Boys are the best! I liked your post, very creative. ;-)

The Olson Family said...

Congrats! :) Wow, there must be something in the water. . .EVERYONE is having boys lately!

mamagee said...

Congratulations! I thought (just like Nicole) that you may be having more than one - for just a moment. What a cute way to announce. We are so excited for you. The Gee family sure doesn't produce boys. Jaffa's are good at that. Like was mentioned, you will save money on clothes!!
Aunt Linda

Rachael said...

You know if you continue to have boys and I continue to have girls maybe we should have a weekend switch just so we can have a taste of the diffences!! :)

Diana said...

Congratulations! Your other boys must be so thrilled to be getting another brother!

Jill said...

The curse live on! Although Paul is glad that we have 3 boys. Our little girl is a princess, but also a lot of work. And everytime I go to target I have to buy her another pair of shoes, they have the cutest shoes!!! We are happy for you.