Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happy Halloween

We had such a fun Halloween with Matt and Ben matching as Buzz Light year!! They were the hit of the evening!!! I was a Pea Pod..with my little "pea" in my tummy. It was really fun to dress up and actually have ben walking around trick-or-treating!!!


As Promised a Picture of "Daddy Buzz"

I told a few people that Matt was being buzz too and they wouldn't believe me that he would actually dress up in a buzz costume so enjoy the veiw...Matt said it will never happen again!!

3 comments:

mikbeth said...

We are sooooooo impressed that Matt dressed up as Buzz. Kudos to you (Matt)! You guys look great.

Angela Killpack said...

Cute family. I can't believe that Matt dressed up as Buzz either. Nice!

Jill said...

Matt is such a good Dad, I bet he has secretly always wanted to be Buzz and now he had an excuse. We look forward to seeing it again next year with baby #2.